- Rules by Sport
- Horses & Greyhounds
- Formula 1
- Gaelic Sports
- European Basketball
- Australian Football
- Winter Sports
- Olympic Games
- World Cup Futures
- General Rules
- House Limits
- Casino Rules
- Bonuses and Promos Rules
- Live Wagering Rules
Basketball Betting Rules
College and WNBA basketball games must go at least 35 minutes to have action.
NBA games must go at least 43 minutes to have action.
For wagering purposes, winners and losers are determined by the final score (including overtime), provided that the game has gone the minimum time as specified above. If a game is suspended after the minimum time has been played and not resumed the same day, then regardless of whether the game is completed at a later date, the score when the game is halted will determine the betting results.
If play is suspended before the minimum time has been reached and not resumed the same day, all bets will be scored as 'no action' and all monies refunded
- All wagers on the game and all wagers on the second half will include overtime scoring.
- A "Double Double" for purposes of Basketball props means ten or more in at least two of the following categories: Points, Rebounds, Assists, Blocks or Steals.
- Wagers on fourth quarters do not include overtime scoring.
- Unless noted before a contest, all events must be played on the scheduled date and at the scheduled site to have action.
- Any teaser with a loss and an open leg is a loss.
- These rules apply to both college and professional basketball.
- A basketball team must play all 82 games for wagers on its season wins to have action.
- Las Vegas wagering rules will apply to any situations not covered herein.
2 Team = 4 pts – Push – win = no action
Push – lose = lose
3 team (special sweetheart) 7 pts teaser – Tie = lose
Vegas Fix Points
4, 41/2, 5 pts from 3 to 7 teams
A push reverses to a lower teaser
Straight Wagers - Totals Over/Under
Money Line Wagering - Parlays - Teasers
This wager is made when you choose a team and the point spread.
The cost of the wager is 10/11 or $110 to win $100.
Toronto Raptors +6
Chicago Bulls -6
- If the straight wager is on the Bulls -6 then the Bulls must win by 6 or more points for the wager to win.
- If the straight wager is on the Raptors +6 then the Raptors cannot lose by more than 6 points for the wager to win.
- If the game lands on 6 pts then the game is a "push" and will result in "no action".
This is a wager on the combined scores (total) of a game (over or under the posted line). The cost of the wager is 10/11.
Indiana Pacers TOTAL IS 178
- If you place a wager for UNDER 178, the combined total score of both teams must fall UNDER 178 pts.
- If you place a wager for OVER 178, the combined total score of both teams must go OVER 178 pts.
- If the combined total score falls on 178 points the wager is a "PUSH" and there is "NO ACTION".