- Casino Games
- Slot Machines
- Video Poker
Spanish Blackjack (also refer to as Spanish 21) is a yet another interesting variation of blackjack. Depending on the rules set by the house Spanish Blackjack is probably a better bet than blackjack.
Spanish 21 uses six decks, each deck consisting of 48 cards, the regular 52 card deck without the four tens. To make up for the advantage that this gives to the house, this game gives the player a set of favorable rules. The game is based on blackjack rules, including double after split, late surrender, and re-splitting aces. In addition Spanish 21 offers the follows rule enhancements:
- A player 21 always wins.
- Player blackjack beats dealer blackjack.
- Player may double on any number of cards.
- Player may usually hit and double down after splitting aces
- Player may surrender half of total bet after doubling down
- A five-card 21 pays 3 to 2, a six-card 21 pays 2 to 1, a seven or more card 21 pays 3 to 1. However the bonuses are not paid if the player doubled.
- A 6-7-8 or 7-7-7 of mixed suits pays 3:2, of the same suit pays 2:1, and of spades pays 3:1.
- Suited 7-7-7 when the dealer has a seven face up pays $1000 for bets of $5-$24 and $5000 for bets of $25 or over.