- Rules by Sport
- Horses & Greyhounds
- Formula 1
- Gaelic Sports
- European Basketball
- Australian Football
- Winter Sports
- Olympic Games
- World Cup Futures
- General Rules
- House Limits
- Casino Rules
- Bonuses and Promos Rules
- Live Wagering Rules
Football Betting Rules
- Straight Bet
- Totals Over/Under
- Money Line Wagers
- Live Wagering
- Parlays - Teasers
- Sweetheart teasers
- If Bets
- Open Bets
- Reverse Wagers
- Round Robin
- NFL Betting Props
For wagering purposes, winners and losers are determined by the final score (including overtime), provided that the game has gone at least 55 minutes.
If a game is suspended after 55 minutes and not resumed the same day, then regardless of whether the game is completed at a later date, the score when the game is halted will determine the betting results.
If the game is suspended before the completion of 55 minutes and not resumed the same day, all bets will be scored as "no action" and the money will be refunded to the customer’s account.
- All wagers on the game and all wagers on the second half will include overtime scoring.
- Wagers on fourth quarters will not include overtime scoring.
- Unless noted before a contest, all events must be played on the scheduled date and at the scheduled site to have action.
- Any teaser with a loss and an open leg is a loss.
- Las Vegas wagering rules will apply to any situations not covered herein.
- For all Football Propositions involving statistics for a player that quarterback must have a snap in order for the wager to be considered.
- For all Football Propositions involving statistics for a player that player must have at least one rushing attempt (RB) or the wager will be considered No Action.
- Buying off of 3 in NFL is NOT allowed.
Is the most simple wager you can place, all you have to do is pick either a side (favorite or underdog ) to cover the spread or the total to go over or under the predicted line . To win this bet the side you picked must cover the spread or if you took the total it must go over or under the predicted line or just pick the winner in case of a moneyline.
In order to buy points you will be charged an extra 10 % vig (or Juice) for every half point. For example you are taking a line at -5½ you will be risking $110 to win $100 when you buy half a point the line moved in your favor by half a point from -5½ to-5 but the amount will change to $120 to win $100.
In Football there’s something called the 3 point rule, when buying onto a line of minus or plus 3 you will be charged the 10% extra for the half point making it 20% and 10 % more for buying points off the magic number 3. For example, if you take the Patriots -3½ and you wish to buy a half point to bring the line down to -3 you will be risking $130 to win $100 and if you want the Patriots -2½ you would have to risk $140 to win $100. You can also buy points in parlays and reverses.
The maximum amount of points you can buy is 2 whole points. Points can be bought in Basketball, College basketball, Pro football and College football.
This is a wager on the combined scores (total) of a game. That being over or under the posted line. The cost of the wager is 11/10.
Baltimore Ravens VS Atlanta Falcons
TOTAL IS 38
- If you place a wager for UNDER 38, the combined total score of both teams must fall UNDER 38 pts.
- If you place a wager for OVER 38, the combined total score of both teams must go OVER 38 pts.
- If the combined total score falls on 38 pts the wager is a PUSH and there is NO ACTION.
With this type of wager you stipulate which team is going to win. Disregarding the point spread.
Green Bay Packers -280
Denver Broncos +240
- If you wager on Green Bay -280 you lay $280 to win $100.
- If you wager on Denver +240 you lay $100 to win $240.
Live wagering is a type of wager in which clients can bet while the game is being played live. The client can ONLY bet straight wagers. They can bet either the spread/side, total or both, depending on their max per wager on sides and totals.
All 4 quarters and overtime count for live wagering and in order for the client to have action, the game must go at least 55 minutes. The line they bet on will be graded with the final score of the game. It is to our discretion to take down the line at any period time of the game.