- Rules by Sport
- Horses & Greyhounds
- Formula 1
- Gaelic Sports
- European Basketball
- Australian Football
- Winter Sports
- Olympic Games
- World Cup Futures
- General Rules
- House Limits
- Casino Rules
- Bonuses and Promos Rules
- Live Wagering Rules
Horse and Greyhounds Rules
In Order To Win On The Following Betting System:
- Win: horse must finish first.
- Place: horse must finish second.
- Show: horse must finish third.
- Across: horse to win, place or show.
- Quinella: the player must pick the first two finishers of the race, but not necessarily in the correct sequence.
- Quinella box: this is a combination bet that includes all possible combinations of the horses selected finishing first and second in a specific race selected.
- Straight exacta: simplest form of an exacta, which is one single combination of two finishing horses, in the exact order in which they finish, in other words first and second respectively.
- Exacta key: it requires the key horse to finish first, with any combination of two or more horses to finish second.
- Exacta wheel: this bet consists in coupling one or more horses to finish first and second.
- Exacta box: all possible combinations between two or more horses; always considering horses to come in at first and second places. There’s only one wining combination.
- Straight trifecta: simplest form of a trifecta, which is one single combination of the first three horses, win, place and show, in the exact order of their finish.
Example: $1 trifecta 1/ 2/ 3.
- Trifecta key: the wager requires the key horse to finish first, with any combination of two or more horses to finish second and third respectively.
Example: $1 trifecta key 5/ 1, 2, 3/ 1, 2, 3; where 5 will be the key horse.
- Trifecta full wheel: this bet consists of selecting one or two horses to finish in a given position and combines your selections with all possible combinations. The number of combinations will vary according to the total number of horses in the race.
Example: $1 tri full wheel 6/ all/ all.
- Trifecta part wheel: it consists of coupling one or more horses to finish first, second and third.
Example: $1 tri partial 8, 9/ 2, 4, 5/ 1, 3; there’re 12 possible combinations. To win the 8 or 9 must finish first, the 2, 4 or 5 must finish second and the 1 or 3 must finish third.
- Trifecta box: all possible combinations of three or more horses; always considering horses to come in at first, second and third place. Each combination will be a straight trifecta. There’s only one wining combination.
Example: $1 tri box 4, 7, 9, 11; there’re 24 combinations.
- Straight superfecta: it is the simplest form of a superfecta, which is one single combination of the first four horses, win, place, show and the fourth in exact order of their finish.
Example: $1 superfecta 1/ 2/ 3/ 4.
- Superfecta key: the key horse must finish first, with any combination of two or more horses to finish second, third and fourth.
Example: $1 superfecta key 7/ 6, 2, 4/ 6, 2, 4/ 6, 2, 4; where 7 will be the key horse.
- Superfecta part wheel: it consists of coupling one or more horses to finish first, second, third and fourth.
Example: $1 super partial 8, 9/ 2, 4, 5/ 1, 3/ 7, 3; there’re 24 possible combinations. To win the 8 or 9 must finish first, the 2, 4 or 5 must finish second, 1 or 3 must finish third, and 7 or 3 must finish fourth.
- Superfecta box: it consists of all possible combinations of three or more horses; always considering horses to come in at first, second, third and fourth place. Each combination will be a straight superfecta. There’s only one wining combination.
Example: $1 super box 1, 4, 7, 9, 11; there’re 120 combinations.
You must select the wining horse of two consecutive races of a same track. The bet only will be a winner with the win position of each race.
Example: Belmont race 1 $1 D.D. 7/ 4; in race 1 the 7th horse must come in first, and for race 2 the 4th horse must come in first.
Similar to the Daily Double, you must select the wining horse but for three consecutive races of a same track. This is only the win position on each race.
Example: Belmont race 1 $1 Pk 3. 7/ 4/ 2; on race 1 the 7th horse must come in first, in race 2 the 4th horse must come in first and for race 3 the 2nd horse must come in first.
Similar to the Pick 3, you must select the wining horse but for four consecutive races of a same track. This is only the win position on each race.
Example: Belmont race 1 $1 Pk 4. 7/ 4/ 2/ 6; in race 1 the 7th horse must come in first, in race 2 the 4th horse must come first, for race 3 the 2nd horse must come in first and for race 4 the 6th horse must come in first.
There are three different types of parlay wagers
The bet is really easy, the player can choose from two to six horses mixing races and tracks, when the customer wager on a Win parlay all it need to happened is for all picks come in first place.
In the event that a horse comes in a different position or the horse looses the race the ticket will be lost, but if the horse gets scratch from the race, the parlay will go in a lower number parlay from six horse parlay to five and so on, just like in a regular sport parlay.
Regarding limits and payouts, all tracks are not the same, just like we have different limits and payouts for regular races; we can also adjust payouts limits for the parlays.
The player can bet a minimum of $1 to a max of $25 per ticket, and for the tickets with combine tracks, all A and B tracks will pay out 50 to 1 $102 in Win Place and Show, for B and C tracks up to 15 to 1 $32 and E class tracks up to 5 to 1 $12.
The way to grade the parlay is the following:
A $5 win Parlay of 4 horses.
The amount is divided by 2 “prices are base in a $2” PW $5 / 2= $2.5
Sar Race 5 # 2 paid $12.80 /Hol race2 #3 paid $8.00 / Hol race3 #5 paid $12.40 / Del race1 #7 paid $2.50
$12.80 x $2.5= $32 / 2 = $16
$8.00 x $16 = $128 / 2 = $64
$12.40 x $64 = $793 / 2 = $396
$2.50 x $396 = $990 -$5 (of the original ticket) result of =$985.
Fixed Odds Wagering
- Wagering on Future Events i.e. Breeders Cup, Kentucky Derby, Preakness, etc. If the horse that is wagered upon does not qualify to enter the race or its scratched, the wager will be graded as a loss.
(All bets are in, No refunds)
- Horse wagers are time wagers; DRF official start time is final; any wagers after official post time on a race will be voided win or lose. No exceptions.
- All horse wagers will be taken up to official post time (according to DRF and Equibase) ; otherwise, they will be considered no action.
- The clerk, on the final readback, will give the official post time for the wagers.
- We pay track odds up to a maximum of what is posted on these rules. Those will be the numbers used to pay for horse wagers.
- Horses must leave the gate in order for the bets to have action.
- Exotic wagers will only have action if the track offers payouts for that type of wager.
- When there are couple horses, the wager includes all horses with the same number. If there’s a scratch on one of the horses there still will be action. We need only one of the entry horses to run for action.
- Any wagers with a scratch selection will be cancelled, and the money with be refunded to the customer’s account. This includes combinations on exotics with that selection.
- Horseracing & Dog racing claims must be submitted within the same week when the bet (s) was taken. Otherwise, all claims will not be valid.
- Scratches on multi race exotics-(Picks - Trifectas - Superfectas) Any scratches after the first leg of the multi race ticket that has been completed with a loss will result in a losing ticket.
Stake Limits For Call Center *
(*Limits are subject to change)
We calculate payouts based on track odds up to a maximum of:
Minimum bet $1.
Maximum Net Profits Per Track
|Aqueduct||Bay Meadows||Finger Lakes||Balmoral Park||Wheeling Mat|
|Belmont||Golden Gate||Tampa Bay Downs||Freehold||Wheeling Eve|
|Saratoga||Delta Downs||Hoosier Park||Birmingham Mat|
|Hollywood||Calder||Charles Town Park||Maywood Park||Birmingham Eve|
|Del Mar||Fairgrounds||Great Lakes Downs||Pompano Park||Victoryland Mat|
|Santa Anita||Lonestar Park||Pimlico||Sam Houston||Victoryland Eve|
|Churchill Downs||Monmouth Park||Suffolk Downs||Woodbine||Jacksonville Mat|
|Gulfstream Park||Turfway Park||Ellis Park||Yonkers||Jacksonville Eve|
|Oaklawn Park||Mountaineer||Laurel Park||Beulah Park||Phoenix Grey|
|Keenland||Turf Paradise||Colonial Downs||Remington Park||Hollywood Grey|
|Arlington Park||Penn National||Emerald Downs||Dover Downs||Phoenix|
|Philly Park||Northfield Park||The Meadows||Palm Beach Mat|
|Fairplex||Delaware||Prairie Meadows||Evangeline Downs||Palm Beach Eve|
|Meadowlands H||Thistledown||Pocono Downs||Flagler Mat|
|Oak Tree||Los Alamitos||Pomona Fields||Flagler Eve|
|Meadowlands.T||Hawthorne Park||Retama||Australia A|