Nascar Betting Rules
- If a race or qualifier is postponed for any reason, all wagers will remain valid for 48 hours. If the postponement lasts more than 48 hours, all wagers will be canceled and the monies refunded.
- The Official NASCAR winner of the race shall be the winner of the race for wagering purposes; this includes all races which are halted prematurely for any reason.
- In head-to-head matchups, both drivers must start the race in order for the wager to be considered "action".
- If a starting driver who has completed at least one lap is replaced during the race by another driver for any reason, the starting driver will be awarded the finishing driver's position at the end of the race.
Example: Driver JONES starts the race, completes 8 laps, but leaves the race due to injury, and then replacement driver SMITH finishes the race and places 10th.In the race standings, driver JONES would be credited with a 10th place finish.
- Disqualifications that occur more than 30 minutes after the race has ended are not recognized for wagering purposes.
© 2015 INSTANT ACTION SPORTS BETTING LINES