Olympic Games Betting Rules
- For multi-way futures betting, all events are ALL-IN betting - no refunds for non-starters.
- Payouts are based on the "podium positions."
- For Match-Up betting between two athletes in any event, both athletes must start event for action.
- For over/under's on a countries total medals within a sport, the total is for both the men's and women's competitions within that area -
Example - If Austria wins 8 medals in men's alpine skiing and 4 in women's, the total medals won is 12 in Alpine Skiing.
- Upon postponement of any event (e.g. due to bad weather) All bets have action until the event takes place. If the event is abandoned, All wagers are refunded.
- For Nation to win most medals prop, if 2 or more countries tie for the most gold, silver or bronze medals, the tiebreaker will be most total medals won.
- For props on individual athletes, competitor must start the first event they are scheduled to participate for action.
- All head to head and group betting options require all competitors to leave the start line for action.
- Events are official after the original medal ceremony. Any subsequent changes to those results do not count.
Olympic Games Betting:
© 2015 INSTANT ACTION SPORTS BETTING LINES