- Rules by Sport
- Horses & Greyhounds
- Formula 1
- Gaelic Sports
- European Basketball
- Australian Football
- Winter Sports
- Olympic Games
- World Cup Futures
- General Rules
- House Limits
- Casino Rules
- Bonuses and Promos Rules
- Live Wagering Rules
Instant Action Sports House Rules
All rules, regulations, and payoffs contained herein are subject to change and revision by the management of Instant Action Sports without prior notice. Las Vegas rules, regulations, payoffs and wager types apply where not covered herein.
- The Rules at Instant Action Sports conform very closely to those found at Las Vegas Sports Books, and are used to protect both our company and you the bettor.
- All clients must be at least 21 years of age.
- Management reserves the right to limit any wager, may it be the case of a wager in a sporting event, casino or racebook.
- The wagers maximum and minimum are at the discretion of Management, and may be altered at that discretion.
- With regards to suspended games, protest games, or overturned decisions, Instant Action Sports follows Las Vegas gaming rules for wagering purposes.
- In order for you to wager on-line with us, you must first submit an on-line application where an alphanumeric member ID will be assigned to you on our registration page. Players must use their confidential member ID and password on every log-on. Players are responsible for any unauthorized use of their account.
- If you wish other alternatives to deposit money into your account feel free to contact us, but be sure to first establish an account using our registration page.
- Claims or disputes must be brought to management's attention no later than (7) seven days from the day the wager in question was placed (telephone wagers. For internet placed wagers see below). No claims will be honored after this period.
- If funds are credited to a client's account in error, either it is a human error, technical malfunction, payout miscalculation or other; it is the member's responsibility to notify Instant Action Sports of the error. Any winnings subsequent to the error whether related to the error or not, shall be considered invalid and voided from the account.
- In the case of an obvious error on the posted line, scheduled time, or maximum wager, these wagers will be deemed a "No Action" wager, and all money will be credited accordingly.
- Most sporting events must be played at their original scheduled time, place and date unless otherwise specified. If an event is postponed and then later rescheduled it will be deemed a "No-Action" wager, and all money will be credited accordingly.
(**Exception – This rule does not apply for the following sports: Tennis, Golf, Motorsports -F1, Nascar, Moto GP, Indy)
- Account balances can be verified online or by contacting a customer service representative directly at 1-888-IBETIAS (888-423-8427) or 1-866-888-6553.
- Las Vegas rules apply to any rule or wager not covered by rules and regulations herein.
- Laws regarding gambling vary throughout the world, and it is the responsibility of players to ensure that they understand and fully comply with any laws or regulations relevant to themselves in their own country or state. You should determine whether Instant Action Sports services are permitted under the laws of your jurisdiction. Residents of Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, Wisconsin, Kentucky and Florida are not allowed to use Instant Action Sports services according to those states' rules and regulations.
- Personal identity and details of all members will remain confidential. Instant Action Sports will not report wagering information on behalf of any member. This is the sole responsibility of each member.
- Members are solely responsible for their account transactions and should keep their account information confidential. Player shall not allow any other third person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use or re-use player's account, access and/or use any materials or information from Instant Action Sports, accept any prize, or participate in the game. Should a member give away, share, or lose his account number and/or password Instant Action Sports will not be held liable for any claims regarding that account.
- Instant Action Sports members may have only one active account per person, household or shared computer. Multiple accounts from the same IP address are not allowed. Any winnings in duplicate accounts shall be voided.
- Rules Regarding Customers with Future Settlement Agreements: Customers must settle at agreed upon amount or within 30 days of last play or inactivity. 30 days of inactivity will automatically require immediate settlement.
- We consider a 'New user' as a person submitting their information for the first time; this includes name, email address or home address. If a previous record of a user's details (even a partial record) exists on our database, we may deem that user ineligible for 'New user' promotions.
- Management reserves the right to refuse and/or close any account at any time, for any reason whatsoever.
- Player fully understands, agrees to become a party to, and shall abide by all rules, regulations, terms and conditions contained herein, and such rules, regulations, terms, and conditions may change from time to time.
- Each player shall periodically review these terms and conditions posted at this web site at least once a month.
- It is mandatory for the client to provide with his/her password every time he/she contacts IAS, mainly for security purposes.
- You are allowed to wager a minimum of five dollars ($5) on any wager but the maximum wager on any team cannot exceed the amount of two thousand dollars ($2,000).
- All conversations will be recorded; after wagers are placed the customer will be given a read-back. It is the customer's responsibility to listen carefully to the final read-back, once the read-back is confirmed by the customer, all wagers are final.
- Once wagers have been placed and their acceptance confirmed by the clients they might not be canceled or changed.
- In the event a customer does not hear the read back due to technical difficulties (disconnection, etc) it is the customer's responsibility to call back immediately to confirm his wager(s) or the wager(s) will be voided. Please, call back to confirm your wager(s).
- The player on each Internet log-on prior to wagering must verify account balances. When you verify and accept your account balance, you agree that all previous transactions are correct and you do not have any claims.
- You are allowed to wager a minimum of five dollars ($5) on any wager but the maximum straight wager on any team cannot exceed the amount of one thousand dollars ($1,000).
- All Internet transactions are logged and backed-up regularly. In all cases of dispute, both management and the player agree that the log backup shall serve as the final authority in the dispute and that all wagers will be adjusted accordingly. Claims must be lodged within three days from the date the wager was made. No claims will be honored after this three-day period.
- When wagering on the Internet, members are solely responsible for their own account transactions. Please be sure to review your wagers for any mistakes before sending them in. Once a transaction is complete, it cannot be changed. Instant Action Sports does not take responsibility for missing or duplicate wagers made by the client and will not entertain discrepancy requests because a play is missing or duplicated. Clients may review their transactions in the Open Wagers section of the site after each session to ensure all requested wagers were accepted. CHECK ALL TRANSACTIONS CAREFULLY!
House Limits (may vary upon management discretion) **
Maximun Payouts for Parlays
|2||10 to 1|
|3||20 to 1|
|4||30 to 1|
|5||60 to 1|
|6||80 to 1|
|7||100 to 1|
|8||120 to 1|
|9||160 to 1|
|10||200 to 1|
Winners and Losers are Official
- Football: after 55 minutes of regulation play or at the completion of overtime period(s).
- College Basketball: after 35 minutes of regulation play or at the completion of overtime period(s).
- Pro Basketball: after 43 minutes of regulation play or at the completion of overtime period(s).
- NHL Hockey: after 55 minutes of regulation play or at the completion of overtime period(s).
- Major League Baseball: games are official after 5 innings of play, or 4½ innings if the home team is leading. If a game is subsequently called or suspended, the score after the last full inning determines the winner unless the home team ties the score or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning. The score at the time the game is called will determine the winner.
- When wagering on total runs, the game must go the regulation 9 innings (or 8½ innings if the home team is leading), otherwise it will constitute a "No Action" wager, and all money will be credited accordingly. When wagering on run lines the game has to be completed, and it includes overtime, if a game gets cancelled before these times wagers on Run Lines will constitute as "No Action".
- A pitcher is deemed a starting pitcher after delivering the first pitch for his team.
- For wagers taken as listed in the event of a pitching change prior to a game, and the pitchers are not exactly as named, it will constitute a "No Action" wager and all money will be credited accordingly. For wagers taken as action in the event of a pitching change prior to a game, the line will be adjusted with the same risking amount and the payout will change.
- All members of Instant Action Sports must be at least 21 years of age.
- All players must understand that each player may play games free, or for money.
- Player does not find the game of Instant Action Sport's web site to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, nor indecent.
- Management reserves the right to refuse or limit any wager. Management will monitor all wagers and account transactions. All wagers are final once accepted by Instant Action Sports. Wagers over the maximum allowance for all casino games are subject to approval by management.
- All Internet wagers must be placed through the user interface provided by this casino on its Web pages. Any Internet wagering through other means, including the use of any electronic gambling aides, is strictly forbidden. In the event that use of non-approved client software is detected, the Management reserves the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the player's account, or take any other appropriate action.
- Clients that win more than $1000 in the casino must wait a 72 hours (business days) hold period to withdraw.
- All rules, regulations, and payoffs contained herein are subject to change and revision by the management without prior written notice.
- The Instant Action Sports’ objective is to build long-term relationship with each customer. To achieve this goal we want to ensure confidence in Instant Action Sports by offering the fastest and most efficient withdrawals available.
- Every player must comply with the roll over requirements if any bonus and fees are added to the account when a deposit is made in order to be entitled for a payment of the profits. The roll over amount may be calculated by adding the amount of the deposit plus the bonus amount and the fee amount (if any), the adding of these amounts multiplied by the times specified (i.e. x3) will result in the amount that will be required to risk in total in order to be able to withdrawal without being penalized. For rollover purposes, we count the lesser of your risk amount or to-win amount.
[Note: Wagers placed on Blackjack, Craps, Roulette or Baccarat will not be factored into this total.]
- Customers may close their account at any time, however accounts closed prior to sixty days of initial deposit will result in a cancellation of all issued bonuses and fees.
- Requests need to be made by calling customer service department at: 1-888-IBETIAS (888-423-8427) or 1-866-888-6553, or contacting us via Live Chat or Email, the client must provide the proper identification requested.
- When requesting a payout, the player must always use Player-ID and Password regarding to the appropriate wagering account.
- Instant Action Sports reserves the right to request valid proof of identification; this may include a picture ID (copy of driver’s license, state ID or passport) and a copy of utility bill with the clients name for proof of address.
- Instant Action Sports reserves the right to refuse to send payments to third parties; payouts will be issued and sent to the name of the person and address registered in the Instant Action Sports wagering account. No exceptions.
- Eligibility for bonuses and all types of promotions is subject to management's discretion; please note that a player may be determined to be unworthy of them. If you have any questions as to your eligibility, please contact us.
- Bonuses are intended for recreational players only. Professional players, syndicates, or players deemed by Instant Action Sports’ Management to be abusing the bonus system by any means may have their bonuses, and the winnings from these bonuses†, revoked at discretion.
- Instant Action Sports keeps the right to void any bonuses, fees or free money provided to an account if considered necessary. Our bonuses are exclusively for recreational means.
- If it is determined that a new customer already has an account with Instant Action Sports (in accordance to the definition previously stated in this rules), thus abusing our bonus system, Management may require to forfeit all bonuses and the winnings from those bonuses.
- Free plays granted as part of any promotion or loyalty program have the following restrictions:
- Straight bets only
- No moneylines, matchups, propositions, or futures
- They will not be accepted on the Casino or Racebook
- Multiple bets do not count towards receiving loyalty points.
Live wagering is a type of wager in which clients can bet while the game is being played live.
- The client can ONLY bet straight wagers.
- They can bet either the spread/side, total or money line.
- The line they bet on will be graded with the final score of the game.
- It is to our discretion to take down the line at any period time of the game.
- It is our discretion to delete any wager if it's an obvious bad line or if the lines have not been adjusted adequately after a score.
- By registering and wagering with Instant Action Sports you indicate your full acceptance and understanding of the rules.
- Instant Action Sports reserves the right to contact its clients by email to provide them with information about promotions, upgrade notifications, or other notices.
- All rules and regulations including bonuses and fees may be modified at anytime without prior notice.
- In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these rules and any other language version, the English language version will be deemed to be correct.
- † Please note that the phrase “winnings from these bonuses” in the cases of CASH BONUSES will be considered to be a percentage that will depend on the bonus granted i.e. if you deposit $100 and are given $15 (15% cash bonus) and win $150, if the winnings earned from that bonus were to be revoked, a 13% of $150 (winnings) would be the amount revoked from the winnings in total $20.
Instant Action Sports
- Management -