- Rules by Sport
- Horses & Greyhounds
- Formula 1
- Gaelic Sports
- European Basketball
- Australian Football
- Winter Sports
- Olympic Games
- World Cup Futures
- General Rules
- House Limits
- Casino Rules
- Bonuses and Promos Rules
- Live Wagering Rules
Soccer Betting Rules
- Soccer kickoff dates and times displayed on our website are subject to change due to international schedules.
- Unless otherwise specified, wagers on the outcome of a match will be decided on 90 minutes regulation time only. This includes two halves of play and any time the referee adds on to compensate for injuries and other stoppages. It does not include periods of extra time nor penalty shootouts.
- If a match is suspended before full time is reached, and not completed within 24 hours after kick-off, wagers on the outcome of the match are considered void and all stakes shall be returned. Wagers on propositions that have not been decided shall also be voided and stakes returned, unless the game is resumed before 24 hours expiration in both cases.
- In the event of a match being abandoned before the 90th minute wagers on moneylines and totals will be no action with the exception of: Bets involving 'First Player To Score', 'Next Goalscorer' or 'Time of first goal', where bets will stand provided the first / next goal at the time of abandonment, also bets involving result at half time (not including half time/full time betting) where the half time result is known.
- An unplayed or postponed match that is not played within 24 hours of the original kick off time will be treated as a no action for settling purposes.
Asian Handicap Betting Rules
- Asian Handicaps are designed to eliminate the possibility of a draw in a Soccer match, reducing the match to two possible outcomes.
- Asian Handicaps are applied to the match in order to make the prices more equal. It varies from Scratch (0) up to any number of goals in order to balance the odds and give each of the two teams relatively similar price. The handicap line increases from Scratch in 'Quarter Goals' or 'Quarter Balls', expressed as + or - 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1 1/4, 1 1/2 etc. to reflect the expected superiority of one team over the other.
- The favourite in a match will have a negative handicap and the underdog will receive a positive handicap. The negative is represented by a (-) symbol and the positive by a (+) symbol. The handicap will be substracted or added to the final score.
- If the number of goals for each team are level after the handicap has been applied, it will be a push.
- Split Ball handicaps: where the level of favouritism is between a half ball and a whole ball. In this case the bet is being split equally between the whole ball and half ball handicaps.
• Liverpool +¼ -120
• Chelsea -¼ EV
In this case, the wager is divided between a bet on the PK and a bet on the half-goal handicap. For example, if you back Chelsea for $20 to beat Liverpool with a handicap of -0 & -0.5 ( -¼), then you have two separate $10 bets (at the same Odds, EV120 in the example) this is : Chelsea -0 and Chelsea -0.5
• If Chelsea wins by 1 goal or more, both bets win.
• If the game is drawn, then the -0.5 handicap bet loses and the other half (+0) is a push.
• If Chelsea loses, then both parts of the bet lose.
**Split bets are used only when betting on a quaterball, this rule does not apply when betting on half a goal o totals with a difference of half a goal.
Another explanation for Asian, Quaterballs or QuaterGoals
Many matches are handicapped in ½ and ¼ intervals; both of which eliminate the possibility of a tie since no one can score a half-goal.
Quarter (¼) handicaps split the bet between the two next closest -highest and lowest- ¼ intervals. For instance, a $100 bet with a handicap of 1 ¾ will result in a bet where the customer is betting $50 at 1 ½ and $50 at 2.
The intervals are like this (on a plus + or minus - line)
0 (Pk) ------¼------½ ------ ¾ ------1 ------1¼ ------1½ ------1¾ ------ 2 and so on......
which will be the same as:
0 (Pk) --- 0.25 ---- 0.50 ---- 0.75 ---- 1 -------1.25 ------1.50--------1.75------2.
This works in the same way for totals
2 ------ 2¼------ 2½------- 2¾-------3 and so on.....
An easy example on this is the next:
Real Madrid Total Over 2¾
FC Sevilla Under 2¾
Customer plays $100 in the Over 2¾, and Final score of game is Real Madrid 2-1
Since the bet is placed on quaterball, wager was split into two bets.
This means $50 in Over 2½ (which is a winner) and $50 in Over 3 (which means a push).
90 Minutes’ (also known as regulation time or normal time)
All match odds are based on the result at the end of the scheduled 90 minutes play, unless otherwise stated. Wagers are graded on the score at the end of the scheduled 90 minutes including any added injury or stoppage time. This does not include extra time, time allocated for a penalty shoot out or golden goal.
Half time (first half) wagers
Wagers must predict the result at half time. Wagers will be void if the match is abandoned before half time.
Wagers on Half time are for the first half of the game only. This wager applies a 45 minute plus injury time rule. If you wager the draw for the Half time, and its 1-1 at halftime you win the wager. If you wager Brazil to win the first half and the score at halftime is 2-1 you win the wager.
Wagers on players not taking part in the match will be void or if the selection comes after the first goal is scored. Where no goals are scored wagers are losers. Own goals do not count and in the event of the first goal being an own goal, the next goalscorer will be deemed the first goalscorer. If the player does not come on as a substitute wagers will be void. In case of a dispute over the award of a goal the settlement will be in accordance with the result given by Fifa within 24 hours of the final whistle. Any subsequent changes to the result will be ignored for settlement purposes.
Total Goals Odd/Even
Any match resulting in 0-0 will be settled on an even number of goals. In the event of an abandoned match, wagers for that match will be void. Regulation time and injury time only.
Halftime / fulltime (Double Result)
When referring to 45 minutes we refer to "half time". When we refer to 90 minutes we refer to "Full Time". This includes any added injury or stoppage time played but not extra time.
Wagers must predict the result at half time and the end of normal time.
Extra time, golden goals and penalty shoot-outs do not count.
- Team A / Team A -200
- Team A / Team B +2200
- Team A / Draw +5000
- Team B / Team B +400
- Team B / Team A +1000
- Team B / Draw +3300
- Draw / Team A +2800
- Draw / Team B +2200
- Draw / Draw +2800
Selection: Team A / Team A
Wager will be winner if Team A is leading after halftime and after fulltime.
Goal lines for soccer:
Costa Rica + ½ -130
Germany -½ EV
Wagers on the Goal-line are based on 90 minute regulation time plus injury time only. Extra time and penalty shoot outs don’t count towards wager. If you wager on Costa Rica +½ -130. And the final result of the game (after the 90 minute regulation time) is 1 – 1. You win your wager. Again, you wager Costa Rica +½ -130 and Costa Rica wins outright 1-0. (after the 90 minute regulation time) You win the wager. Same rules apply if you wager Germany -½ +100. Taking Germany -½ +100, Germany must win by 1 goal (after the 90 minute regulation time) In result of a draw you lose the wager.
Wagers on Correct Score is when you predict the final score of the game. Own goals count. Extra time and penalty shoot outs do not count towards the correct score wager.
First team to Score:
Wagers on first team to score also applies toward the 90 minute regulation time. If you wager the “ No goals” and the final score is 0-0 after 90 minute regulation time you win the wager. If you wager Ukraine to score first, they must score before there opponents and before the 90 minutes regulation time in order to win the wager.
Wagers will be determined by the score at the end of normal time (90 minutes) and extra time is excluded.
Which Half will have More Goals
This wager refers to the first and second halves only; Extra Time is excluded.
First Team Card
Both yellow and red cards count for this market. In the event of a match being abandoned before 90 minutes have been played then all bets will be void unless settlement of bets is already determined. Cards shown to non-players (e.g. managers or substitutes who play no subsequent part in the game) do not count.
Time of the first goal
If a match is abandoned after the first goal is scored then all bets stand.
If a match is abandoned before the first goal is scored then all bets accepted for time bands that have been completed will be considered losing bets and any other time band which included the time band of the abandonment will be void and treated as Non-Runners.
Live Betting in Soccer
All Live lines are for the complete game score.
Lines will be offered at linemaker discretion. We do not guarantee a line at any point in the game.